Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Biggest Loser (season 9)-the final 4

Tuesday night TV is hard for me because so many of my shows are on at the same time: Biggest Loser, American Idol, the results show of Dancing With The Stars, and the San Francisco Giants baseball game. My favorite is Biggest Loser. I've watched this show from the very beginning back in October 2004. I've watched every season and every episode!

Although I've loved every season I think this season (the 9th)is the best so far! Except for Melissa (from the Red team)I didn't want any of them to leave! For me the best episode was a couple of weeks ago when they went to Texas to run in the 5K race. It was really inspirational and I found myself crying when they were running the race with some of the Texans who came out to support them! This episode came at the perfect time as it was a few days before my first 5K race. It gave me the confidence I needed.

Next week the remaining 4 contestants go home to train for a marathon. This is great because my goal is to run the San Francisco Marathon. I can't wait!!

I've always been inspired by this show, but until this season, never actually got my butt off the couch to follow through. This year has changed all of that and I have not only Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels, but the entire season 9 cast to thank for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment