Wednesday, May 19, 2010

30 Day Shred--Day 5

I ended up taking yesterday off from Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I was planning on doing it after the San Francisco Giants game last night, but the game went into overtime and by the time it was over, I could barely keep my eyes open!! I'm just glad I ran earlier so at least I got one workout in!

So, today I did The Shred--Day 5. Yes, I'm halfway through Level 1!! Even though the weather today was terrible: 63*F and 72% humidity!! Seriously, if I liked humidity, I would have moved to the East coast!! Anyway, this weather makes me lazy....but I went into today's workout enthusiastic and full of energy!! Because I missed the workout yesterday I felt really guilty. I think it may have been a good thing since I had a great attitude about it today!!

So, today was the first time I didn't watch the timer on the dvd player to see how much time I had left (yes, I really did that!!) and was surprised when Jillian said we were almost done!! This was the best workout to date! I really focused and even though it was still tough, I saw great improvement since Day 1.

It put me in a great mood for the rest of the night!! Even when I watched my SFGiants lose 13-1 to the AZ Diamondbacks. I actually couldn't watch all of it because it was so terrible!! I also watched Criminal Minds, Modern Family and Top Chef Masters.

I had a piece of baked White Roughy for dinner tonight with a cup of steamed broccoli. While they were cooking, I ate a small artichoke (I steamed a few a couple of days ago) w/a low fat mayo dip with a dill/lemon seasoning call "It's A Dilly" from McCormack, although I read that it's now discontinued :(

No comments:

Post a Comment